1. I am really afraid of puppets, especially the ventriliquist kind. Some puppets that I really hate: Madame, Scooter the Muppet, ALF, and the puppet that came alive on an episode of ALF.
2. I have listened to Howard Stern since I was 14 years old, when his show repeated at night on WBCN in Boston. I am a huge fan of his show, which enraged my wonderful sensitive male roommate Tyler, as I was also a Womens Studies major and the contradiction of my feminism and love of Howard confused him. It still confuses me. I do not have Sirius and have been sadly missing Howie & the gang for a year.
3. I was “arrested” during my first semester of college freshman year with my friends Lizzy and Elena for going around the town of Lewiston and stealing Bates College signs. When the cops and Bates campus police figured out we were not drunk but just stir crazy they laughed at us and let us go.
4. I used to eat books while I read them, as a kid. Like, tear the pages out and eat them, around the writing.
5. My first crush was Mackenzie Astin, who was on the Facts of Life.
I am going to tag some of the blogs that my “Blog Stats” list as referrers for today. Maybe one of them will see this post and spread the joy! I would tag my friend Avril but she’s a comment-only kinda gal.